Writing about the culture of India gives an immense clarification about the country. Indian culture has been the oldest culture in the world. Its uniqueness and diversity in itself have made it more prestigious and widely respected in the whole world.
India has a variety of geographical and cultural diversity in the country right from the vast Himalayas in the worth, divining Ganga plains, Tajmahal on the holy river bank, Rann of Kutch, Ajanta & Elephant in the west, beautiful Sundarbans in the east. You pick up any place from any corner of the country and you definitely going to experience the same divinity, diversity, and unity of Indian culture. So, if you wish to pick up and write about the Indian culture, be happy, the good news is, you going to have lots of opportunities to publish your work, there are many newspapers and some special magazine editions who are always in search for this kind of articles, and freelance writers for an addition to their conventional editions.
Few things you have to be careful about while attempting for cultural writing, just have a look.
- Proper research in details
- Historical clarification
- Be careful while putting up facts
- Be expressive
- Don’t be offensive
- Take peoples opinion and views.
- National and international recognition
- Government activities and culture preserve
- Belief factor There are many more things to take care of, but above provided things is an important one, which matters for a quality article to come up with.